Lender Project Questionnaire Letter
Management Consultants of Hawaii, Inc., with its continued focus to provide superior service to its communities, is proud to announce its adoption of the state-of-the-art document and data delivery system from CondoCerts. CondoCerts now provides reliable, round-the-clock online access to all governing documents and critical project data for lenders, mortgage bankers, escrow officers, title companies, real estate agents and homeowners in need of information for Management Consultants of Hawaii, Inc. managed communities.
To request a questionnaire, log on to www.condocerts.com. If you are a first time user, follow the links to register. Write down your user id and password. CondoCerts will contact you to verify your information and to activate your account. There is no cost to register for this service.
Once your account has been activated, return to www.condocerts.com, click on the login button and follow on the site to access the information you are seeking as follows:
- Select Questionnaire: Allows user to order a Lender/Mortgage Certificate and association documents.
- Find a Homeowners Association Now:
- Enter name of association. Abbreviations of the association name are acceptable and will broaden the name search, such as “harbor” for “harbor cove homeowners association”.
- Entering an address is not required
- Entering the city name is required. If you are unsure of what city, you may enter an “*” and that will broaden the search.
- State is required, but zip code is not required.
- Upon submission, you will get a list of projects found. Choose the one that you are searching by double clicking on the project name.
- This will bring you to a screen that identifies if you are doing a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loan, which programs may be eligible. These are just recommendations.
- Association Documents are also available at the bottom of the page.
All Lender/Mortgage Certificates and any docs are paid up front. When you register, you will have the option of setting your account up as billing or credit card. To save time, unless you are a Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Seller Servicer, and have an account number we can verify, sign up for credit card. If you would like to be considered for billing, after your account is activated, contact Customer Service at 800-310-6552.
After payment is submitted, your cert will be available immediately. Any docs that had been requested will be at the bottom of the page, listed individually as links.
CondoCerts is an Internet utility developed to simplify the process of delivering and obtaining community association data and documentation for a variety of users in any association real estate transaction. CondoCerts delivers valuable association information in minutes instead of days or weeks.